Q:oh god, forgive me, but you are definitely one of my favorite blogs, so you get this. feel free to ignore. ":-) TAG. YOU’RE IT. The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favourite blogs and tell them that they are it! "
Haha, anything for you Portia, although I doubt I’ll perpetuate this sort of chain mail thing…
1) My left leg is slightly shorter than my right leg (you can’t tell, especially when I twirl around like this). Had it been a few millimeters shorter I’d be put in a leg brace.
2) One of my least favorite things about living in England was that they don’t make very good cereal there. This is a problem because I really like me my cereals.
3) As a general rule, about 88-ish% of my friends are really polarizing, people either love them or hate them.
4) I took over 5 years of piano lessons.
5) However, I cannot read sheet music worth a damn.
6) I get uncomfortable/anxious when around a large group of guys whom I don’t know.
7) I’m allergic to dust mites, which sucks. While people who are allergic to grass/pollen/etc. complain about grass/pollen/etc. being “everywhere” I am quietly thinking about how dust is actually more “everywhere” than grass/pollen/etc.
8) I have a scar on my forehead from when my two-year-old self apparently more or less swan dived from a piece of playground equipment onto a bolder. It was only a two-foot drop, thankfully.
9) When I was about 4 I thought my blanket was a magic carpet and jumped down the staircase, thinking my blanket would keep me suspended in flight. It did not. I tumbled the whole way down and struck my head on the narrow edge of the partially open door at the bottom.
10) When I was little and needed to go downstairs in the middle of the night to get a cup of water, I would wear my blanket over my head to trick the ghosts into thinking I was one of them so they wouldn’t scare me. The blanket was bright yellow with cars and trucks on it.
4 Notes/ Hide
- adoubleflatwhy said: When I was like 7, I decided to try to swing down the stairs on the curtains. Had I succeeded, I imagine I would probably have been terribly maimed at the least, but my tooth got caught, and I just tore the curtains down, and then my tooth died.
- adoubleflatwhy likes this
- charbuckscoffee likes this
- combee said: ur blog sux
- thenerdchild posted this