I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
it’s ironic that tumblr loves a film about how exciting and amazing it is to be outside
There are times that I wish Tumblr had a wut button for particularly ridiculous posts.
Why isn’t there a screencap of SNL’s Medium Richard saying “Shut up! I need this!” anywhere?
Because I would use it. I would use it a lot.
What if you kept the horse mask 24/7 while raising the child and they thought they were raised by a horse human hybrid and never knew any different and then one day you took the mask off
That’s a great idea
no one on tumblr should ever become parents
Or be employed for that matter. Thank goodness companies only creep on people’s Facebooks… for now…
Why am I awake?